about 4 years ago
The Senior Account Manager will be a successful and energetic individual with experience selling SaaS into either Retail, Travel OR Hospitality verticals. The role will require you to generate your own clients as well as manage existing accounts so extensive experience selling solutions .
The candidate should also:
- Have Strong End User facing ability with a proven sale track record (3 years achieving)
- Experience in selling high value Solutions
- Be able to prove consistent revenue in previous sales roles with End User accounts
- Have previous experience in a start-up (desirable)
- Strong experience selling into C-Level clients
- Have high attention to detail and be accurate and consistent in both forecasting and reporting
- Want to work in a start-up environment, and be a part of the great office atmosphere
First stage interviews will be conducted as early as Friday, so if of interest, get in touch with me immediately!