about 4 years ago
A fintech setting up in the UK is looking for an ambitious and driven Business Development Representative to join the sales team. The BDR is responsible for initiating contact with prospects across the EMEA region.
The sales cycle starts with you articulating the companies value proposition and establishing a solid foundation on which a long-term commercial relationship can be built.
- Get the sales cycle started, cold calling prospects and following up on marketing campaigns to arrange meetings for the Sales Managers
- Take ownership of lead generation for the designated territory, researching companies and contacts
- Present the companies SaaS solution and its value proposition
- Build trusted relationships with prospects and conduct qualification in order to move the opportunity down the sales cycle
- Conduct outbound call campaigns following up on marketing campaigns
- 6 months to 2 years sales experience in a B2B a technology environment
- Passion, drive and hunger to succeed
- Strong business acumen and an interest in Financial Services
- Strong communication skills
- A recent graduate with the right attributes and a desire to work in a fast-passed technology environment would also be relevant