My Client is currently looking to recruit experienced Document Controllers in to their team. Successful candidates will be given 12 month contracts, with the potential to extend further. Your role will be to provide document control, support and administration to a major Rail Infrastructure Programme.
- Ensuring files are correctly uploaded to the EDMS (correct meta-data, statuses etc.).
- Ensuring compliance with document management standards and procedures
- Supporting the submission and distribution of deliverable documents
- To communicate any data or process issues
- To support and co-ordinate document reviews and approvals
- To manage user access to the document management system
- To provide one-to-one support to users on the use of the EDMS and Document Management Standards and Procedures
Knowledge and Experience Requirements
- They are building a complete team and therefore require all skill levels in a Document Control Role /Junior and Senior positons available
- Experience of using Electronic Document Management Systems
- Preferably the candidate will have knowledge and experience of using eB or a simular EDMS system
- Experience of managing document control processes and procedures
- Good communication skills and ability to engage directly with project teams