£70,000 + Double OTE
almost 3 years ago
My client, a leader in the Eccommerce space, has the requirement for a Sales Manager to manage the Inside Sales Team and Business Development team.
The Successful candidate will work with the EMEA Sales Director to build a business plan for the EMEA Corporate market and out bound team. You will be meeting annual targets for Software sales as measured in Annual Contract Value (ACV), demonstrate strong critical analysis and planning skills in reviewing data, understanding trends, preparing and communicating applicable plans, use analytics to drive, manage and gain insight into team performance, manage coach and mentor the EMEA Corporate Sales team to meet their individual targets.
The Sales Manager Will Also Be Responsible For
- Sales forecasting and deal management for all Corporate sales within the region
- Develop territory plans with sales teams that meet the business objectives and sales targets
- Closing and managing sales opportunities from start to finish
- Work with the Channel organization to develop close Partner relationships as part of an indirect got to market approach and drive ACV sales
- 5 Years Sales management experience for Inside Sales
- Experience in B2B Enterprise IT solution sales
- Proven tenure and success within a direct sales role