Python Django Developer
A leading Fintec startup organisation seek an experienced Python Django developer to grow a new application, creating new features and enhancements and to integrate it with existing enterprise tools.
The successful Python Django Developer will be motivated and focused with experience working with Django (Python). Good interpersonal skills and effective project management are also critical for the role.
Responsibilities for the Python Django Developer:
- Designing, developing and extending a web application critical for risk and control
- Working collaboratively within the global team and with a number of business and operational risk stakeholders
- Work with your development team to implement technical solutions to solve key business problems
- Use your experience to suggest alternatives or to evaluate options we have to build really effective, flexible and easy to maintain solutions
- Help to improve coding standards and team knowledge via your expert input
Skills for the Python Django Developer:
- 3+ years’ experience developing in Django
- Strong operational Python knowledge
- Strong SQL database experience
- A history of working effectively in a team alongside other specialists
£575 - £600 per day
12 months contract