The Membership Sales Executive is the driver of campus membership. They are sales-oriented; a hard-working person who has a strong passion for startups and tech. The client is a high-growth company looking for an individual that will thrive in our fast-paced environment and drive our sales and occupancy for startup founders. The Membership Sales Executive will "lead" the sales function for the London campus and will be accountable for driving top tier startups into the campus and Clients ecosystem.
We thrive in a challenging and dynamic environment and are looking for someone ready to help us take over the world. If you have a passion for service and startups and want to help us create the best tech ecosystem on the planet, this is the role for you.
What you’ll be doing:
Sales & Occupancy
● Create a high quality, curated member environment
● Identify and reach out to top tier startups
● Achieve sales goals & maintain occupancy.
● Evaluate member applications to determine fit and maintain Campus quality.
● Conduct tours as part of the sales process.
● Negotiate membership rates compliant with HQ guidelines.
● Produce occupancy / sales progress reports for the GM and HQ.
Who you are:
● Self-driven and efficient, with dynamic problem solving skills
● Previous experience in Telesales and Enterprise sales is a must
● Sales minded, with the ability to be aggressive but with tact
● Trained in a formal sales methodology, such as SPIN, NEAT or SNAP
● Passionate about startups
● Flexibility with regards to job responsibilities and a strong willingness to jump in and help where needed
● Constant curiosity and a desire to learn new things
● Extremely strong customer service orientation and the ability to multi-task; with the desire to work in a very fast paced environment and an ability to not become frustrated with last minute changes
● Effective interpersonal and organizational skills; especially when it comes to working directly with senior level directors
● Impeccable communication skills across all channels
● Strong team orientation
● Excellent discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy
● Must demonstrate an energetic, positive, helpful demeanor and a passion and interest in RocketSpace